"We Interrupt This Week"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Regular readers know that I post new entries on Mondays, so why am I adding a Wednesday post this week? It's because I'm too excited to wait.

My totally revised website just went live and I want everyone to see the great job that PulsePoint Design did with it! The website address is http://www.kathrynpagecamp.com/, but this blog is tied into it. So use the buttons at the top of the page to navigate around the site.

I am giving away several "door prizes" to celebrate. The grand prize is a Levenger bag filled with reading tools, a copy of my book, and two packets of note cards, for a total value of approximately $140. I am also giving away four other prizes: two copies of my book and two packets of note cards. I will draw the winners after 5:00 p.m. Central time next Wednesday, May 19, so make sure you enter before then.

To enter the drawing, go to the contact button at the top of this page and use the contact form to leave me your e-mail address. I won't sell (or give away free) your e-mail address to spammers or anyone else. I might use it for my own announcements unless you tell me not to, in which case I will honor your request.

Only residents of Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin are eligible for the drawing. That's because I didn't have the energy to check the laws of all 50 states to make sure I'm not violating them.

The drawing is not open to my immediate family or my husband's immediate family (parents, children, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, and in-laws). You know who you are.

Even if you aren't eligible for the drawing, please leave me a comment letting me know what you think of the website.

And feel free to pass this information on. Like most parties, the more the merrier.

2 comments:

Project Journal said...

Wow! It is really nice : )

And somehow I can't help feeling like this website has been built right around us! LOL! I mean since the blog is right in the website and we've been following the blog.....crazy!

Great job!
Hannah

Kathryn Albright said...

Hi Kathryn,
Lovely new look for your website. It is very easy to navigate.

Post a Comment