Time to Update My Email List

Thursday, May 27, 2021


 

I got a notice from Blogger saying that the widget I was using to send email copies of my blog won’t be supported after July. It is unclear whether the emails will continue to be sent, and the instructions for a work-around lost me at the very first step. Since it’s been over ten years since I started the blog, its time to update the list anyway.

The blog address will not change. You can access it directly at http://kathrynpagecamp.blogspot.com or from the blog tab on the navigation bar at the top of my website at www.kathrynpagecamp.com. I will also continue posting the link on Facebook every time I add something new, almost always on Monday mornings.

If you want to continue (or begin) getting posts by email, please notify me at kcamp@kathrynpagecamp.com. Use the email address you want to receive posts at, and put “Email Blog Posts” in the subject line.

Here’s hoping for a smooth transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment